Terms and Conditions
Fairways Health Club Rules & Regulations
- Any member using the gym must fully complete a Pre-Exercise medical questionnaire prior to exercising.
- Only guests/members over the age of 16 are permitted to use the gym facilities.
- All guests/members must consult/ register at reception prior to using the facilities on each visit.
- A laced up running shoe is the only acceptable footwear while using any of the gym equipment, no exceptions will be made.
- All guests/members must cease exercising if they feel unwell at any time and consult a doctor.
- Each machine must be wiped down with the appropriate cleaning solution and paper towel after each use.
- Please replace any free weights immediately after use.
- Please do not drop weight stacks, lower them gently under control.
- Please report any faults with equipment to a member of staff immediately.
- All facilities must be vacated 30 mins prior to closing time (9.30pm), to allow sufficient time for showering.
- Always be respectful of other gym users.
- Management reserve the right to change fees and payments for the good and benefit of the club.
- Members will conduct themselves in a quiet, well mannered fashion at all times.
- Members who appear intoxicated will be refused entry.
- The management reserve the right to refuse entry at all times and to terminate memberships with immediate effect.
- Members expelled or expired will forfeit all privileges of membership.
- Any complaints unresolved at the time of incident will be referred to and dealt with by the manager.
- The club shall be entitled to make alterations, carry out repairs or maintenance without prior notice, every consideration will be made to minimise inconvenience.
- The club shall not be responsible for the personal belongings of the members or visitors.
Guidelines for the Wet Area Facilities
These protocols are designed to promote a safe, hygienic and enjoyable place for you to spend your leisure time.
- Swimming caps must be worn at all times when using swimming pool and jacuzzi facilities.
- Before entering the pool area you must shower.
- Please shower between using different wet area facilities.
- Please remove all deodorants, make-up and perfumes.
- Please read the Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room rules which are prominently displayed in the pool area before using the facilities.
- Please be courteous to other users.
- No children under 16 years old are allowed in the Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room.
- No glass or food shall be taken into the pool area at any time.
- Running, jumping, diving or unruly behaviour is prohibited and the use of snorkels, flippers and beach balls is also prohibited.
- Please note that swim caps must be worn at all times in the Pool and Jacuzzi and can be purchased for £2.50 at leisure reception.
The opening hours are 7:00am-9:30pm 7 days a week. Note hours may change on Bank Holidays or special events. Last swim entry will be 8.45pm.
Liability - A member or visitor engaging in the club activities or making use of its facilities are responsible for ensuring that he or she is properly equipped and that his or her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to him or herself or any other person making use of the club. It is hereby understood and agreed the club accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, illness or misadventure caused to or suffered by members or guests on the club premises howsoever caused. Members are responsible for their own insurance in respect of injuries suffered, loss or damage to equipment.